#Partofthegood Speaker Series
Join us for an evening of intimate sharing and get inspired by social entrepreneurs who are making a difference in the world today
- Richardo, founder of Adrenalin Group, will let you in on his motivations behind setting up Adrenalin Events to provide employment opportunities for the disadvantaged and how that has evolved into a group of social enterprises today.
- Bjorn from Edible Garden City, will share why he champions the “Grow Your Own Food” movement in Singapore and how you too, can do so.
- Michelle set up Make The Change to advocate design for social good by engaging creative communities to provide creative support to social sector organizations to fulfill their missions.
- Nadim, founder of Be An Idea, believes social movements are a powerful force for positive change. Nadim will share how its consultancy works with different organisation to build social movements for positive change. He will then kick-off a discussion with a panel of fellow social entrepreneurs.
For more information on FestivalForGood, please visit: http://www.festivalforgood.sg/
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM SGT
On sale until Aug 20, 2016, 5:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- The Meeting Point, JTC Launchpad 73B Ayer Rajah Cresent Singapore, 139957 Singapore